- What is TIFF Format?
- Best Batch TIFF to JPG Converter for 2020
- Best Batch TIFF to JPG Converter for Mac
- How to Batch Convert TIFF to JPG on Mac?
- Best Batch TIFF to JPG Converter for Windows 10
- How to Convert TIFF to JPG on Windows 10?
- How to Batch Convert TIFF to JPG in Adobe Photoshop?
- #1 Convert Single TIFF to JPG in Photoshop
- #2 Batch Convert TIFF to JPG in Photoshop
- #3 Extended: Convert Multiple TIFF to JPG in Adobe Bridge
- Convert Multiple TIFF to JPG Online Free
- Steps to Convert Multiple TIFF to JPG Online Free
- An Easy Tip to Convert TIFF to JPG
The TIFF to JPG conversion is often required when users need to convert larger TIFF files to web-friendly JPG for uploading or emailing. But how to convert or batch convert TIFF to JPG on Mac or Windows PC? You will find the answer here.
What is TIFF Format?
TIFF is the abbreviation of Tagged Image File Format, which is originally created as a file format for scanned images. It is an image format to store raster graphic images or high color-depth images, many graphic artists or publishing industries apply it as the standard format to store high-quality images. Also, this is the reason why TIFF are in larger size, and why users need to large TIFF files to smaller JPG.
TIFF is also named as TIF, actually they are exactly the same thing with different extensions. TIF is used in file systems that applies the 8.3 naming convention which regulate short extension, while TIFF is used in later file systems accepting longer extensions.
Best Batch TIFF to JPG Converter for 2020
Like many others, you may start with online free tools but end with paying for a professional TIFF to JPG software, because such software greatly save your time and work on bulk image conversions. And luckily, there are so many great tools available to help you work on TIFF to JPG conversion efficiently and easily, furthermore, they are quite affordable and competent on image-based file conversion.
Best Batch TIFF to JPG Converter for Mac
PDF Converter OCR, is a mac program to convert virtually all image-based files. It allows users to:
- Perform conversions between image files: bmp, png, TIFF, jpg, gif;
- Convert image to editable formats: editable and searchable PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote, RTFD, Text, ePub, HTML;
- Export PDF to 16 formats: both native and scanned PDF are applicable;
- Create PDF and merge PDF: from files in ePub, Word, PowerPoint, RTFD, CHM, Text, HTML, ico, psd ,jpg ,png, gif, bmp, tga, TIFF, jpg;
- Protect and shrink PDF when creating PDF within the program;
- Extract images from PDF;
- Batch convert files;
- Retain original file quality;
How to Batch Convert TIFF to JPG on Mac?
- Download and install the PDF Converter for Mac, then run it. Free Download
- Drag and drop multiple TIFF files into the program. Or you can click “+” to upload files.
- Once you have imported the TIFF files, choose the output as “JPG”. To batch convert TIFF to JPG on mac, you just need to select all the files first; If you want to perform OCR on image and make it editable, choose any supported editable format in the output menu;
- Click “Convert” to start the TIFF to JPG conversion on mac. You will get the JPG output within seconds in output folder.
Best Batch TIFF to JPG Converter for Windows 10
Pixillion Image Converter Plus, is known as a Windows application to do conversions on all image files. Users are allowed to convert images, including psd, pdf, gif, jpg, TIFF, bmp, ico, png, cr2, svg, wbmp, etc. in batch.
Even, it allows user to edit the image effects to get expected image output.
How to Convert TIFF to JPG on Windows 10?
- Download and install the program on your Window PC, then run it.
- Go to “From File” to upload TIFF file into the program.
- Then choose output as “JPG”, if necessary, edit the image effects before conversion.
- Click “Convert” to change TIFF to JPG on Windows 10.
How to Batch Convert TIFF to JPG in Adobe Photoshop?
Actually, TIFF is now owned by Adobe. So, when we need to convert TIFF to JPG or JPG to TIFF, Adobe’s Photoshop is always the fist solution come to users. With Adobe PS, you can convert single or multiple TIFF files to JPG, no matter which operating system you are using, there are both mac and windows versions available.
#1 Convert Single TIFF to JPG in Photoshop
- Run Adobe Photoshop on your computer.
- Go to File>Open, or drag and drop the TIFF files into the program.
- Go to File>Save as, and then choose “JPG” from the output menu. Click “Save” and you will be allowed to adjust the image quality. Once all are set, click “OK”.
#2 Batch Convert TIFF to JPG in Photoshop
- Run Adobe Photoshop;
- Go to File> Scripts> Image Processor;
- Click Select Folder to navigate to your TIFF file folder and select the output location. In the File Type, check the box before Save as JPEG. Finally, click Run to start converting multiple TIFF files to JPEG with Photoshop.
#3 Extended: Convert Multiple TIFF to JPG in Adobe Bridge
As PS users know, a free Adobe Bridge comes with the Adobe PS suite, it is a tool allowing users to conveniently manage their files. With the Image Processor in Adobe Bridge, users can batch convert TIFF to JPG in Photoshop easily.
- Run Adobe Bridge, select all the TIFF files that you want to convert to JPG.
- Go to Tools>Photoshop>Image Processor.
- Then check the box before “Save as JPG” and adjust the quality settings as needed. Click “Run” and the JPG files will be saved in the same folder of your original TIFF files.
Convert Multiple TIFF to JPG Online Free
If you are looking for some free solutions on the TIFF to JPG conversion, you are recommended to use topdeblogs.comne-convert service.
Image.Online-Convert is a popular platform to convert virtually all kinds of files, including videos, audios, documents, images, ebooks and so one. With its image converter, you can convert single or multiple TIFFs to jpg for free, even you can perform conversions between different image formats. Comparing with other online programs, topdeblogs.comne-Convert processes faster in uploading, converting and downloading. Impressively, it allows users to customize the output files, like setting quality, compression, changing size/color/DPI, cropping and enhancing.
Steps to Convert Multiple TIFF to JPG Online Free
- Drag and drop the TIFF files into the program;
- In the Optional settings, adjust the settings according to your need;
- Click Start conversion to export multiple TIFF files as JPG format;
- Download JPG files to your Mac or Windows PC.
- Require stable Internet connect;
- Take long time to upload and convert large TIFF images;
- Potential risk of information leakage;
An Easy Tip to Convert TIFF to JPG
In the case you just have several TIFF images to be converted, you can do the conversions by manually renaming all the TIFF files.
- Right click on TIFF file, choose Rename;
- Then replace tiff with jpg as the file extension;
- Press Enter and choose topdeblogs.com to finish the TIFF to JPG conversion.
Tools designed to convert files grow each day, users are getting more and more choices to pick a converter working on images. However, most of the users prefer a tool that covers their needs on file conversions as many as possible. And programs, such as PDF Converter OCR, are the one well balance the features, simplicity and price for users.