Welcome to the dummies guide on how to get stronger in Battle Warship: Naval Empire. Here are some tips and tricks on how to progress further into the game, increasing your overall power and upgrading your buildings fast in the game.
Upgrade your buildings
Once you are done with the tutorial, always build as many different types of buildings as possible. Every building that is built or upgraded will increase your overall power. Also, upgrade your Aircraft Carrier Base as much as possible. The higher the level of your Aircraft Carrier Base, the higher your other buildings can be upgraded in terms of level. You will require different types of resources to build or upgrade a building. There are only 3 types of resources in this game:
Building or upgrading takes an amount of time before the building has successfully been built or upgraded. The higher the level of the building, the longer it takes to successfully upgrade a building. To speed up the upgrading or building process, you can use those ‘Speed Up’ items to reduce the time taken to built or upgrade. You can use Gold coins to instantly finish building or upgrading but I would not recommend it unless you have a ton of Gold coins to do so. The higher the building level, the longer it will take to finish upgrading to its next level and the more resources required. One cool tip is that if the building takes less than 4 minutes to finish building/upgrading, tap the purple ‘Free’ button to instantly finish building or upgrade a building without using any ‘Speed Up’ item or Gold coins.
List of Buildings – part 1
Here are some of the buildings that you can build or upgrade:
- Aircraft Carrier Base – Your HQ. You can enhance/unlock your aircraft carrier ships, upgrade your captain using EXP items and equip your ships with equipment. Upgrading your Aircraft Carrier Base increase the max level of other buildings and unlock new buildings.
- Particle Accelerator – This is where you can draw 3 times for free daily to obtain items like ‘Speed Up’ items, resources, ‘EXP’ items and chests.
- Energy Tower – The current number of Energy you have. 1 unit of Energy will be consumed if you choose to attack a Caribbean Pirate or Patron Saint from the World Map.
- Store – This is where you can spend your Gold coins for different resources and items.
- Command Center – This is where you can unlock transport ships and complete daily activity tasks for chest rewards. I highly recommend completing the daily activity tasks until you have 400 points to obtain the maximum activity chest rewards. Upgrading your Command Center will increase reinforcement command bonus/fleet, transport limit and unlock new technologies (Rally) for you to research.
- Dock – This is where you can add different ships to your main aircraft carrier ships, set up your defenses and repair your ships in case they are damaged after a battle. Upgrading the Dock increases defense command bonus/fleet, warship protection and unlock new technologies (Repair) for you to research.
List of Buildings – part 2
- Aircraft Factory – This is where you can upgrade your aircraft, attach smart chips, merge materials and purchase new aircraft using Gold coins. Upgrading the Aircraft Factory increases the aircraft upgrade speed and allows your aircraft to upgrade to a higher tier.
- Research Lab – This is where you can research different technologies for Development, Warfare, and Warship Skill like Building Speed, Carrier EXP, Overall Attack and many more. Researching a technology requires an amount of time and you can use ‘Speed Up’ items to speed up the researching process. You can also upgrade your Research Lab to increase the research speed.
- Battleship Depot – This is where you can manufacture different battleships which can either defend your base and attack enemy pirate ships. There are different types of battleships that you can manufacture like the Dreadnought, Nagato, Veneto, Yamato and many more. Upgrading your Battleship Depot unlocks better battleships for you to manufacture, increases manufacturing capacity and shipbuilding speed.
- Destroyer Depot – This is where you can manufacture different destroyers which can either defend your base and attack enemy pirate ships. There are different types of destroyers that you can manufacture like the Hatsuharu, Audace, Yamagumo, Arleigh Burke and many more. Upgrading your Destroyer Depot unlocks better destroyers for you to manufacture, increases manufacturing capacity and shipbuilding speed.
List of Buildings – part 3
- Cruiser Depot – This is where you can manufacture different cruisers which can either defend your base and attack enemy pirate ships. There are different types of cruisers that you can manufacture like the Zhiyuan, Lion, Deutschland, Ticonderoga and many more. Upgrading your Cruiser Depot unlocks better cruisers for you to manufacture, increases manufacturing capacity and shipbuilding speed.
- Storehouse – Protects your collected resources from being plundered. Upgrading the Storehouse will increase the number of resources protected.
- Radar – Shows information on enemy fleets moving towards your territory. The higher the Radar level, the more different types of information that it shows allowing you to plan your counter attack.
- Power Plant – Produces Electricity. You can either build more Power Plants or upgrade your Power Plant to increase the output rate and max capacity. Tap on the building to collect Electricity.
- Oil Rig – Produces Oil. You can either build more Oil Rigs or upgrade your Oil Rig to increase the output rate and max capacity. Tap on the building to collect Oil.
- Nuclear Reactor – Produces Uranium. You can either build more Nuclear Reactors or upgrade your Nuclear Reactor to increase the production rate and max capacity. Tap on the building to collect Uranium.
You can tap the World Map icon at the bottom of the screen to access the World Map. Here you can either send your fleet to gather resources or use send them to hunt enemy ships for various rewards like materials and resources. To hunt an enemy ship, tap any of the red colored ships and tap ‘Attack’. I suggest tapping the ‘Details’ first where you can see the enemy’s fleet information. Hunting an enemy ship requires stamina which can be recovered over time or purchased using Gold coins. You can also attack other player’s bases if you want to steal some resources from them.
Each type of ship has its own type of restraint:
- Cruiser restrains Battleship
- Battleship restrains Destroyer
- Destroyer restrains Cruiser
Join/Create an Alliance
If you have not done so, I would suggest joining/creating an Alliance (Guild) as soon as you can. You can unlock some of the Alliance features such as:
- Alliance Store – You can use your Honor points in exchange for different items such as ‘Speed Up’ items, shields and teleportation scrolls.
- Help – You can assist other Alliance members to speed up their building and upgrading duration. I suggest helping your Alliance members so that they will also help you as well. Helping an Alliance gives you Honor points.
Daily Logins and Epic Quests
Even if you do not play this game often, I would suggest to at least log in every day for the daily rewards such as a new aircraft, Gold and ‘Speed Up’ items. I also recommend doing the Epic Quests as well for more rewards. If you like to spend money on this game, go for their offers as you will receive lots of good stuff compared to just purchasing Gold Coins. You will also be able to complete most of the special event quests if you spend money on this game.
If you are new to this game, you can download this game on either IOS or Android.