Beautiful Candy Corn DIY Projects.
Aren’t the colors of candy corn festive! I made a candy corn colored candle holder for my fall mantel and that got me curious about what kind of candy corn fall decor might be out there in blog land. I found quite a few ideas! Here are 16 Creative Candy Corn Inspired Fall Decorating Projects!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
So today I want to share with you some truly creative candy corn inspired creations. There are so many fun things you can do with the colors and/or shapes of candy corn!
16 Creative Candy Corn Inspired Fall Decorating Projects
These adorable candy corn crafts are screaming your name! They are each going to be adorable for your space and are fun to make as well. Here are a few things you should be looking for when you are shopping throughout the year.
- Rope – Colored ropes that are orange, white, and yellow could all be used and transformed into something that looks like candy corn.
- Wreaths – It doesn’t matter if you find Styrofoam wreaths, grapevine, wire, or straw! Any of them could easily be turned into an adorable fall or Halloween themed wreath. Watch yard sales because you can get them for almost nothing.
- Feathers – You may not realize it, but feathers are a blast to work with and add so much pizzazz to your project. You can get them for cheap too.
- Jars – All kinds of jars can be handy. Keep a variety on hand for whenever you are feeling crafty.
- Buttons – I feel like you can never have too large of a button collection. They are so great to have for all sorts of projects!
- Candy Corn Button Craft from A Cultivated Nest
- Candy Corn Color Dipped Vase from Sweet C Designs
- Candy Corn Apothecary Jar from Makoodle
- Candy Corn Bunting from A Fresh Squeezed Life
- Candy Corn Wreath from The House of Smiths
- DIY Ribbon Candy Corn Garland from Shaken Together
- DIY Candy Corn Treat Jar from Amy Latta Creations
- Candy Corn Wreath from Crae’s Creations
- Candy Corn Decor from Delicate Construction
- DIY Candy Corn Fall Candles from Crafts Unleashed
- Candy Corn Wreath from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Mason Jar Candy Corn from Mason Jar Crafts
- Fall Candy Corn Centerpiece from Glued To My Crafts
- Candy Corn Tissue Pom Poms from The Kim Six Fix
- Candy Corn Luminaries from Chica Circle
- Candy Corn Ruffled Felt Pumpkin from Where the Smiles Have Been
Which of these candy corn DIY projects is your favorite?
You might also be interested in: 20 Beautiful Fall Pumpkin Decor DIYs