Sharing is caring!
Whether you’re a first time homeowner that needs an affordable way to stock their kitchen with cooking essentials, a college student that needs something that will fit comfortably in your dorm cooking space, or a kitchen gadget enthsiast like me, this list of the best Dash kitchen appliances of 2020 will help point you in the right direction of what is a must buy to make your life in the kitchen a little easier.
- Why You Should Trust My Opinions Of Dash Kitchen Appliances
- What Kind Of Kitchen Gadgets Does Dash Make?
- Is Dash A Good Brand?
- What Are The Best Dash Kitchen Appliances?
- Would I Buy This?
Why You Should Trust My Opinions Of Dash Kitchen Appliances
- Cookbook Author: I’ve written 5 Instant Pot Cookbooks and 2 Air Fryer Cookbooks so I’ve spent more than my fair share of time in the kitchen.
- Efficient: That’s the only way I know how to do things in the kitchen. Who has time to waste when you’re trying to get food on the table? I’m known for my ruthless efficiency with everything I cook.
- Gadget geek!: I’m a self-proclaimed food tech enthusiast and have been known to purchase (and review) just about any kitchen appliance I can get my hands on.
What Kind Of Kitchen Gadgets Does Dash Make?
If you can dream of a kitchen gadget, Dash makes it. Well, that may be a bit of a stretch, but Dash does make a huge variety of specialty kitchen appliances that are great for a plethora of kitchen needs. Some of the most notable
If you can dream of a kitchen gadget, Dash makes it. Well, that may be a bit of a stretch, but Dash does make a huge variety of specialty kitchen appliances that are great for a plethora of kitchen needs. Some of the most notable Dash kitchen appliances are:
- Air Fryers
- Rice Cookers
- Stand Mixers
- Waffle Makers
- Popcorn Poppers
- Mandoline Slicers
- Egg Cookers
- Electric Kettles
- Hot Plates
- And Many, Many More
Is Dash A Good Brand?
Over the course of the past decade Dash has made quite the name for themselves. Established in 2010, Dash began as a brand that wanted to shake up the world of small kitchen appliances.
Known for their exciting colors, unique sizes, and appeal to a younger audience, Dash has also made a name for themselves for quality merchandise. Not only are these kitchen appliances durable for the price, they’re also easy to use and easy to clean.
What Are The Best Dash Kitchen Appliances?
Would I Buy This?
When it comes to Dash kitchen appliances I’ve actually been pleasantly surprised with their quality and ease of use. Is this a brand I would gravitate to for every kitchen gadget need? Probably not. But are Dash kitchen appliances great for the times you just want to add a quirky kitchen gadget to your kitchen? Absolutely.
For anyone that has a small cooking space, does a lot of traveling in an RV, or loves the allure of a gadget specially made for one of their favorite foods, Dash kitchen appliances are perfect for you.
Buy A Dash Kitchen Appliance If:
- You have a small cooking space
- Like fun colors in your kitchen
- You are on a budget
- Like kitchen appliances with minimal features and are easy to use
Pass On One If:
- You prefer to invest in kitchen gadgets that are multifunctional
- Like traditional colors for your kitchen appliances
- You own other reliable kitchen gadgets that perform the same functions as these
More Helpful Buying Guides
- An Essential Guide To Copper Cookware
- Best Rice Cookers Of 2020
- How To Choose A Blender
- The Best Baking Pans of 2020
- How To Choose A Slow Cooker
- How To Choose An Air Fryer
- Food Processor Vs. Blender – Which Should You Choose?
- How To Choose A Food Processor
- Kitchen Gadgets For Foodies
- How To Choose A Waffle Iron
- The Best Spatulas For Every Job
- Which Mandoline Slicer Should You Choose
- The Best Dash Kitchen Appliances
If you found this article on how to choose the best Dash kitchen appliance helpful, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so they can grab the perfect one for their kitchen too.
Originally Published November 11, 2020
Sharing is caring!