These Queen Elsa FROZEN Minnie Ears are an absolutely stunning DIY Minnie ears project you can do in 20-minutes. So simple, but the final is so pretty and fun, people will stop you at Disney asking where you got those ears!
Queen Elsa FROZEN Minnie Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we feel the need to let it go sometimes. Just be free to use our powers of creativity to come up with some fun DIY Minnie ears that will really wow the people at Disney. Our latest, coolest (pun intended), set of no-sew Mickey ears? Queen Elsa FROZEN Minnie ears.
RELATED READING: ULTIMATE LIST OF DIY NO-SEW MICKEY AND MINNIE EARS FOR DISNEY
There’s so much to unpack about these FROZEN Mickey ears, I feel like I could talk all day about them. The snowflakes, the glitter, the crown. It’s all amazing. But, instead of talking, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY Minnie ears board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Frozen Mickey Ears
- Don’t be afraid to go wild and add a pop of blue if you want. It’s Elsa’s signature color and she would not mind if these FROZEN Mickey ears had a little blue. But, to be honest, I loved the sheer monotone-glitter look. So, if you add that pop of blue-look at it reeeeeally close before you do. Because straight-silvery was pretty awesome.
- Click here to download the free printable crown template. You can try to free-hand the crown, but why bother when I’ve already got it drawn for you?!
- Don’t go overboard on the literal glitter in the bubbles. No, seriously, I know what I usually say: “there’s no such thing as too much glitter” but these Queen Elsa FROZEN Minnie ears are a delicate balance of snowflake and glitter. Too much glitter and the glitter will start to hide the snowflakes, because the glitter sticks to the sides of the bubble. And while that’s cool for a few pieces to be stuck there, you don’t want there to be so much glitter you can’t clearly see the snowflakes.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases.
How Do I Make thESE FROZEN Minnie Ears?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a DIY Mickey ears playlist on YouTube, here is our Queen Elsa FROZEN Minnie Ears video tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More DIY Minnie Ears You Might Like
- Ultimate List of DIY No-Sew Mickey and Minnie Ears for Disney – If you’re looking for a DIY tutorial for basically any Disney character, this is the place! So many options, so little time.
- Ariel Mickey Ears – Hers’s another stunning DIY Disney Princess Mickey ears tutorial that just can’t be missed!
- The Best Snow White Mickey Ears – Reach back to the original Disney Princess and make (or buy) a stunning set of Snow White Mickey ears for your Disney Princess!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY Mickey ears board on Pinterest.