- What are Genesis Crystals?
- How to Top Up Genesis Crystals
- Opening the In-Game Shop
- Crystal Top-Up
- Blessing of the Welkin Moon
- Can I Obtain Genesis Crystals In-Game?
- Genesis Crystals is a Purchase Only Item
- Genshin Impact Related Links
- All Tips and Tricks Guides
- Before Starting The Game
- Items and Resources Guides
- Leveling and Grinding Guides
- List Guides
- Miscellaneous Guides
This is a guide on how to top up your Genesis Crystals from the in-game shop in Genshin Impact. Read on to learn more about how to buy Genesis Crystals.
What are Genesis Crystals?
Genesis Crystals are the in-game premium currency in Genshin Impact. These can be used to redeem Primogems which are used in exchanging for Wishes to be used in the gacha. They can also be spent on other bundles of in-game items.
What to Spend Genesis Crystals On
How to Top Up Genesis Crystals
Opening the In-Game Shop
You can access the in-game shop by opening the Summon Paimon Menu and tapping the Shop icon.
Once you open the In-Game Shop, tap Crystal Top-Up and select the package you want to buy. Every first-time purchase has a bonus of twice the amount.
Crystals First-Time Buyer Bonus 60 60 300 300 980 980 1,980 1,980 3,280 3,280 6,480 6,480
Blessing of the Welkin Moon
Purchasing the Blessing of the Welkin Moon will instantly give you 300 Genesis Crystals as well as 90 Primogems everyday for 30 days for a total of 2700 Primogems.
The Blessing of the Welkin Moon is a good purchase that will increase the amount of times you can do wishes or gacha rolls to at least once a day if you also complete the Daily Commissions.
Can I Obtain Genesis Crystals In-Game?
Genesis Crystals is a Purchase Only Item
There are no other ways to get Genesis Crystals aside from buying them from the developers themselves. There are still ways to get items you’ll need by using other currencies so give them a shot!
How to Farm Primogems
Genshin Impact Related Links
All Tips and Tricks Guides
All Tips & Tricks Guides
Before Starting The Game
- Everything to Know First
Items and Resources Guides
- Ore Chunks and Crystals Farming Guide
- How to Farm and Spend Mora
- How to Use Primogems
- How to Farm Primogems
- Artifacts Guide and Explanation
- How to Farm Artifacts
- How to Get the Best Artifact Stats and Substats
- How to Cook Food
- How to Process Ingredients
- How to Get More Acquaint Fate and Intertwined Fate
- Which Fate Item Should You Trade Primogems For?
- How to Use and Restore Original Resin
- Stardust and What to Trade it for
- Starglitter and What to Trade it for
- Local Specialties in Mondstadt
- Local Specialties in Liyue
- Local Specialties List
- How to Get Oculus Resonance Stone
- How to Get Treasure Compass
- Artifact Farming Routes and Artifact Leveling Guide
- How to Convert Character Materials
Leveling and Grinding Guides
- How to Level Up
- Character Ascension Guide
- How to Level Up Statue of the Seven
- How to Increase Stamina and Effects
- How to Raise Your Adventure Rank
- How to Raise Your World Level
- How to Raise Elemental Mastery
- How to Unlock Constellations
- How to Level Up Talents
- How to Refine and Enhance Weapons
- How to Go On Expeditions
- Ley Line Outcrop Guide
- List of World Quests and How to Accept
- Daily Task List Guide
- Treasure Chest List
- Teleport Waypoints List
- List of Elemental Reactions
- Anemoculus Locations List
- Geoculus Locations List
- Experience Missions | Adventurer Handbook
- List of Trophies
- Weekly Bounty Guide
- Secrets, Exploits, and Tricks to Make Your Life Easier
- How to Walk on Water (Glitch)
- How to Unlock Shrine of Depths
- How to Add and Play With Friends
- Character Customization
- What Happens on Your Birthday?
- How to Solve the Luhua Pool Fire Puzzle
- Where to Find the Nameless Treasures
- Elemental Burst Guide
- Dandy’s Time Trial Challenge
- How to Increase Friendship Level | Companionship EXP
- How to Do Plunging Attacks
- CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG Guide
- Electric Lamp Puzzle Guide
- How to Avoid Balethunder Damage
- What is the Battle Pass?
- What is Energy Recharge?
- How to Leave Co-Op
- Can You Erase Save Data?
- How to Unlock Online Multiplayer
- How to Change the Main Character’s Name
- How to Revive Characters
- How to Get Characters
- Which Main Character Should You Choose?
- How to Switch Characters
- Character Creation Guide
- What Are Elite Bosses?
- When Do Treasure Chests Reappear?
- What to Spend Genesis Crystals On | Currency Guide