This is a guide about leveling the Statues of the Seven in Genshin Impact. Statues of the Seven offers several benefits and raising its level will prove beneficial for you in the long run. To know how to level up the Statues of the Seven, read on.
How to Raise a Statue’s Level
Level Anemoculus Geoculus Electroculus 1 1 2 10 2 2 4 12 3 4 8 15 4 6 12 18 5 7 14 20 6 8 16 22 7 10 20 25 8 12 24 28 9 15 30 30 10 Max Level Reached Total 65 130 180
Offer Anemoculus to Mondstadt Statues
Upon obtaining your first Anemoculus, you’ll be able to worship a Statue of the Seven. Doing so will allow you to offer an Anemoculus and if you have offered an adequate amount, the statue’s level will be increased.
Anemoculus Locations and Map
Offer Geoculus to Liyue Statues
When you reach Liyue, you will notice that instead of Anemoculus you’re finding Geoculus instead. This is the collectible needed to level up the Statues of the Seven in Liyue.
They have a different level from the Mondstadt counterpart and will need leveling up separately.
Geoculus Locations and Map
Offer Electroculus to Inazuma Statues
Like in Liyue, Inazuma has its own Oculi, which is the Electroculus. Your stamina does not increase from giving Electroculus to the statues in Inazuma, but it grants other nice rewards like Primogems, Electro Sigils (needed for Sacred Sakura!), and constellation materials for Electro Traveler.
Once again the amount you need to level the statues has gone up, so you will need quite a lot of them! In Version 2.1, only 151 Electroculus are available.
Electroculus Locations and Map
Why Raise a Statue’s Level?
Upon increasing a Statue’s Level, you can obtain rewards such as Primogems, adventurers EXP, and more. Raise the statue’s level for more rewards!
How to Farm Primogems
Increase Character’s Stamina
Stamina is required to perform several actions in the game. Increasing your max stamina will allow you to perform these actions longer. This is the true reward for increasing the statue’s level.
How to Increase Stamina and Effects
Which Statue Should I Level?
Statues from the same Region’s Levels are Shared
No need to fret and choose a specific statue to level up. All Statues of the Seven of the same element shares the same level so farm those Anemoculus and get those sweet rewards.
Genshin Impact Related Links
All Tips and Tricks Guides
All Tips & Tricks Guides
Before Starting The Game
- Everything to Know First
Items and Resources Guides
- Ore Chunks and Crystals Farming Guide
- How to Farm and Spend Mora
- How to Use Primogems
- How to Farm Primogems
- Artifacts Guide and Explanation
- How to Farm Artifacts
- How to Get the Best Artifact Stats and Substats
- How to Cook Food
- How to Process Ingredients
- How to Get More Acquaint Fate and Intertwined Fate
- Which Fate Item Should You Trade Primogems For?
- How to Use and Restore Original Resin
- Stardust and What to Trade it for
- Starglitter and What to Trade it for
- Local Specialties in Mondstadt
- Local Specialties in Liyue
- Local Specialties List
- How to Get Oculus Resonance Stone
- How to Get Treasure Compass
- Artifact Farming Routes and Artifact Leveling Guide
- How to Convert Character Materials
Leveling and Grinding Guides
- How to Level Up
- Character Ascension Guide
- How to Level Up Statue of the Seven
- How to Increase Stamina and Effects
- How to Raise Your Adventure Rank
- How to Raise Your World Level
- How to Raise Elemental Mastery
- How to Unlock Constellations
- How to Level Up Talents
- How to Refine and Enhance Weapons
- How to Go On Expeditions
- Ley Line Outcrop Guide
- List of World Quests and How to Accept
- Daily Task List Guide
- Treasure Chest List
- Teleport Waypoints List
- List of Elemental Reactions
- Anemoculus Locations List
- Geoculus Locations List
- Experience Missions | Adventurer Handbook
- List of Trophies
- Weekly Bounty Guide
- Secrets, Exploits, and Tricks to Make Your Life Easier
- How to Walk on Water (Glitch)
- How to Unlock Shrine of Depths
- How to Add and Play With Friends
- Character Customization
- What Happens on Your Birthday?
- How to Solve the Luhua Pool Fire Puzzle
- Where to Find the Nameless Treasures
- Elemental Burst Guide
- Dandy’s Time Trial Challenge
- How to Increase Friendship Level | Companionship EXP
- How to Do Plunging Attacks
- CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG Guide
- Electric Lamp Puzzle Guide
- How to Avoid Balethunder Damage
- What is the Battle Pass?
- What is Energy Recharge?
- How to Leave Co-Op
- Can You Erase Save Data?
- How to Unlock Online Multiplayer
- How to Change the Main Character’s Name
- How to Revive Characters
- How to Get Characters
- Which Main Character Should You Choose?
- How to Switch Characters
- Character Creation Guide
- What Are Elite Bosses?
- When Do Treasure Chests Reappear?
- What to Spend Genesis Crystals On | Currency Guide