Pixma Printing Solutions App Download – Canon Pixma Printing Solutions App (Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY) is actually a totally free application with the Apple iOS or Android smartphone and pill when linked to a Wi-Fi enabled PIXMA, SELPHY, MAXIFY printer and allows a large range of printing abilities. Compatible PIXMA All-in-One Inkjet Printers In addition to wireless printing capabilities for photos & documents in wise devices, you can also scan & save photos & documents to your phone.
Pixma Printing Solutions
With PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) from Canon, you can quickly print photos or documents directly from select Cloud services like Twitter, Facebook, and Dropbox. Get connected to your printer wirelessly and eliminate the need to be near your printer. With the free PPS app, you can unlock the collections of images and documents trapped inside your mobile device while checking printer settings, reviewing manuals and scanning documents without a computer. PPS helps you stay connected to the cloud and keep moving at the speed of today’s world. It’s time to make virtual reality. Download the FREE PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) app via iTunes or Google Play. Currently, the PPS app is only compatible with the NEW PIXMA MG7120 Wireless* Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printer.
Supported printers, Canon Inkjet Printers
- PIXMA MP560, MP640, MP990, MX340, MX350, MX870, MG5200, MG6100, MG8100, MP495, MX410, MX420, MX880
- MG5300, MG6200, MG8200, MG3100, MG4100, MX430, MX510, MX710, MX890, MG3200, MG4200, MG5400, MG6300, iP7200, PRO-10, PRO-100
- MX450, MX520, MX720, MX920, PRO1-v1.1, MG3500, MG5500, MG6400, MG6500, MG7100, E560, MX470, MX530, iP8700, iX6800, MG7500
- MG6700, MG6600, MG5600, MG2900, MAXIFY MB2000, MB2300, iB4000, MB5000, MB5300, PIXMA iP110, E460, MX490, PRO-10S, PRO-100S
- E480, MG3600, MG5700, MG6800, MG6900, MG7700, imagePROGRAF PRO-500, imagePROGRAF PRO-1000, G3000, MB5400, MB5100, iB4100
- MB2700, MB2100, TS9000, TS8000, TS6000, TS5000, MG3000, E470, G4000, TS9100, TS8100, TS6100, TR8500, TR7500, TS5100, TS3100, E3100
- Photo Print Photo trimming is available Easily print up to 39 different photos at a time
- Document Print Print PDF files & Microsoft Office® documents
- Web page Print Easily print ｗeb pages from “Share”
- Scan Seamlessly scan & save documents and photos as PDF or JPEG
- Cloud Link to PIXMA Cloud Link service Print data on SNS and storage services and various crafts on CREATIVE PARK with PIXMA Cloud Link whenever you are at home or on the go
- Copy Copy setting is available on your smartphone or tablet Making multiple copies easier with a printer which doesn’t have an LCD screen
- Smartphone Copy Take a picture of a document by your device and crop it for image correction ” The image can be saved as a PDF on your device and you can even make copies by printing it”
- Printer Settings Function to check Online manual, Ink model number and Ink level indicator and buy ink cartridges
- Bluetooth setup Allows you to easily print and scan without registering your printer, receive error messages, and skip password entry when copying by a remote user interface
- NFC-touch print and scan Touch your device to NFC enabled printer after selecting photos from “Photo Print” Set a document and touch your device displaying “Scan” on this application to NFC enabled printer
Canon Pixma Printing Solutions App Download
Review: Finally, an App that WORKS – 6 out of 5!!
I just moved to Europe, and I needed a printer that would work but I did not want to break the bank. So I purchased the cheapest canon printer I could. well much to my surprise, these days even the cheapest Canon printer works really well. Once I set it up to the Wi-Fi, and set it up to my phone I found this app. This app works incredible. And this is coming from someone that professionally finds flaws with applications and mechanical items. I have influenced multiple companies to spend thousands of dollars on particular tools due to the applications associated with the tools and how they work.
This application works amazing, and if you have an issue with it, it’s most likely user error, or some form of weird bug or strange fluke with the device you’re using. I am using an iPhone 12 Pro MAX, and I understand that that is a flagship phone, but it works perfectly on this device and therefore on other iOS devices it should work just the same as long as your iOS is updated to the latest version. Typically I do not give reviews on random utility apps but this one works extremely well. As I stated before, I am now an expert living in Europe, so it’s crucial that I print and scan documents so that the local government, can have all the documents that they demand… (that aren’t even necessary smh…). 6 out of 5 stars!!