The printing industry has, over the years, been experiencing unparalleled technological advancements. And with the advent of better electronic devices and wireless technology, it has become much easier to undertake any printing work. You can connect to multiple devices such as iPads, tablets, laptops, and mobile phones; the best wireless printer for iPad leads the way.
All you need is to invest in the best wireless printer for iPad on the market. With a wireless printer, you will have a standout device that makes it easy to take printouts without using a collection of cables. Depending on where you are using your wireless printer, you can communicate with wireless clients.
Through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, you can easily connect your iPad to the printer without using cables. Significantly, it’s easy to do print work on the go with the best wireless printer for iPad, and rest assured of seamless operation. Besides your iPad, you can connect this printer with any device, and rest assured of unparalleled printing convenience.
Here are the best wireless printers for iPad on the market. Read on.
Our Favorite Wireless Printer
10 Best Wireless Printer for iPad Reviews
1. HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer
The HP DeskJet 3755 is one of the best wireless printers for iPad; it’s able to answer all your wireless printing requirements. You will have a wireless and compact printer that will fit easily into your life and workspace. It’s an ideal model for those who want style, power, and all-in-one printing capabilities.
The main function of this series is to copy, scan, AirPrint, and wireless print. It comes with Instant Ink for everyday printing without running out of ink. With this printer, it’s pretty easy to print right from your iPad or smartphone. The printer features the HP smart app that allows users to set up the printer, order toner easily, and scan from mobile and print from the cloud.
It would help if you connected an iPad or mobile to the printer and print without a network. You have a perfect model for handling different printing work as it supports different printing paper sizes. With the HP DeskJet 3755 series, you have an affordable way to print in style.
You will save space and easily handle various scan jobs, from stiff media to plain papers of different sizes. Besides conveniently printing different paper sizes, this wireless printer with an iPad or smartphone comes with a one-year limited hardware warranty.
- Wireless connectivity: If you’re in a rush, you can simply scan any item on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app for your smartphone or tablet, and the HP DeskJet 3755 will print it for you.
- Portable and compact: the printer measures 15.86 x 6.97 x 5.55 inches and weighs only 5.13 pounds. Indeed. It is designed to fit in a bag and carry with you.
- Compact and portable
- Excellent mobile-printing capabilities
- High quality
- Low paper capacity
- It lacks auto-duplexer.
Buy on Amazon
2. HP OfficeJet 200 Portable Printer
Don’t stress any longer if you have been on the hunt for highly portable and compact wireless printers. The HP Officejet 200 is a standout model you will fall in love with. You can use this printer anytime you need to and from your iPad, laptop, or mobile device. This is wirelessly and without any designated router.
With this printer, you will undertake all your tasks stress-free and in a matter of minutes. It’s a durable model that will fit into your backpack, car and any other space for matchless and convenient printing from anywhere. The HP auto wireless connects the setup relatively quickly and efficiently.
This model comes with a free HP ePrint app that makes it easy to print without a network. You will be effectively using wireless direct printing. With this HP 200 series, you don’t have to worry about interrupting charging while printing, as it comes with a long-lasting battery. You can charge the wireless printers for iPad from the comfort of your home, when driving, or in the office.
For high-quality and excellent printouts, use original HP 62XL or HP 62 ink cartridges. Clear all your printing woes and stay productive today with this model that has an easy-to-use control panel. You will never regret making such a worthwhile investment.
- Connectivity options include USB and Wi-Fi, and the printer also supports direct peer-to-peer connection to a computer or mobile device via Wi-Fi Direct.
- AirPrint and Mopria Alliance compatibility: The OfficeJet 200 can print from iOS and Android phones and tablets.
- Printing speed: the unit prints 10 pages per minute for black and white pages and 7ppm for color.
- It comes with wireless printing options
- High-quality prints
- Compact design
- USB and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Doesn’t copy or scan
Buy on Amazon
3. HP OfficeJet 250 Portable Printer
Want an all-in-one printer that will do more than wireless printing? Bring home the HP OfficeJet 250 Portable, also great for scanning and copying whenever you need to. You can print from your iPad, laptop, or mobile phone. Most importantly, the auto document feeder, color touchscreen, and much more don’t have any uncertainties.
If you are tired of handling a huge assembly of cables, this model is a standout choice to use from anywhere, thanks to the free HP ePrint application. Using Wi-Fi Direct, you can easily connect your printer if you are an Android user to a nearby OfficeJet 250.
Are you probably tired of the traditional printer insanity when it comes to charging or having to rely on a power source? With this model, printing has just got better and more convenient. It comes with a long-lasting battery, and you will be free from any charging interruption while busy with your printing routine.
Just plug in your AC power source, and you are good to go as its power input is impeccable for day-to-day use. The HP OfficeJet 250 is a tested and certified model that will perfectly fit your budget. It is shipped with all relevant accessories to guarantee high printing performance.
- Lightweight and compact: the product weighs only seven pounds and is 15 inches long so that it can fit in any office, home, or hotel room. Additionally, it is designed to be a mobile device designed for long journeys and print jobs on the go.
- Long-lasting battery: It comes with an efficient battery: a 90-minute charge roughly equates to an impressive 500-page yield.
- It supports Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct technologies for direct connection to mobile phones, tablets, and other devices.
- Wi-Fi, USB, and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity
- 5-sheet input tray
- 10-sheet ADF
- Fast print, scan, and copy
- High yield ink cartridge lowers color page cost
- Rechargeable battery
- It tends to be heavy
Buy on Amazon
4. HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Printer
Ready to upgrade your office with the best wireless printer for iPad? You have been thinking about doing so for many years. Trouble no more. Get the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 all-in-one wireless printer. It is an IPad compatible printer that guarantees high performance and increased productivity.
It can print faster and at 20 pages per minute. Besides effective and faster printing, this model also has scan-to-USB and fax capabilities. This wireless printer series is also 14% smaller than other models, meaning you can carry it around and print or scan from anywhere. Whether at the office, at home, or in the car, you need to connect via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, and you are good to go.
The printer also offers a means to organize documents 50% faster using Smart Tasks. It’s the easiest way to get rid of repetitive tasks and sync to Google Drive or QuickBooks. You will find it easy to organize and digitize your business document, especially on your IPad or smartphone.
If you are wondering whether you can print remotely, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 is the model to settle for. The HP Smart app makes everything look easy and achievable. You can access your scanner and printer, monitor ink levels, and do much more hassle-free. Its sustainable design and built-in security essentials are other standout features you will fall in love with every day.
- Wireless connectivity options: the product is Wi-Fi and Ethernet-enabled features that allow you to connect it to your phone, iPad, and tablets for instant printing.
- Borderless printing capabilities: with this unit, you can print in borderless format for a document of size 8.5 by 11 inches. In addition, it features an ADF that supports up to 35 sheets.
- Self-healing Wi-Fi system: the printer also comes with self-healing Wi-Fi connectivity, ensuring your wireless connection is not interrupted.
- High-quality print
- Borderless printing
- Relatively fast
- Extreme ink efficiency
- Wireless connectivity options
- It comes with one paper input source
Buy on Amazon
5. HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Achieve all your wireless printing goals today with one of the best HP OfficeJet models in the 3830 series. It offers all you have been looking for in wireless printers for IPad or smartphones. For instance, you can scan, fax, copy, AirPrint, touchscreen, and enjoy wireless printing with this model.
You will not run out of ink if using this model, regardless of the printing job at hand. With the HP Smart app, it’s easy to set up your printer, order toner, print from the internet, and scan your mobile.
There is more you can do with your HP OfficeJet 3830. Probably you have never imagined printing lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents using your iPad or phone. All this is possible with this top-notch and all-in-one best wireless printer for iPad. And if you are tired of the old-fashioned printers that make a lot of noise, this model guarantees a quiet printing mode.
This printer is designed to fit into your world and make portable printing a reality. You can use the printer at home, fit it on your small office desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it. Go on and pick this printer model for IPad at budget-friendly rates.
- Wireless connectivity: the unit is equipped with various connectivity options making it easy for you to connect to your PC, smartphone, tablet, and laptop. It also features a USB port, AirPrint, Amazon Alexa, and HP ePrint.
- Paper handling: the product comes with a 60-sheet tray to hold your printing papers. Besides, it has an output rate of 25 sheets per minute.
- Touch screen LCD: thanks to the display that makes you operate it simple and fast. With this screen, you can access all the applications of the printer.
- Lightweight and compact
- Good print quality
- Instant ink efficiency
- Lacks auto-duplexing
- It doesn’t come with Ethernet and flash memory
Buy on Amazon
6. HP ENVY 6055 Wireless All-in-One Printer
Your selection of HP wireless printers won’t be complete without a look at the HP ENVY 6055. It’s a wireless printer that offers all that you can wish for in an HP printing device. It’s a versatile model you can use at home to scan, copy, and print conveniently.
The printer saves you time and paper with automatic two-sided printing, a feature other printer brands won’t guarantee. With this Wi-Fi printer for iPad, you have a device you can connect to your mobile phone using the HP Smart app. An easy and fast printer setup offers a step-by-step guide to satisfy your wireless printing needs.
Wondering what more the HP ENVY 6055 has to offer? Clear your worries by making use of the self-healing Wi-Fi feature. It guarantees better-than-ever connectivity, making it easier to stay connected all day and night long. Your family or staff will easily print and scan virtually from anywhere.
You can print, copy, and scan third-party software like Google Drive or Dropbox from your smartphone or iPad. As you print, you don’t have to worry about the quality of the printouts, as you can use genuine HP 67 Tri-color/black ink cartridges. And if you wish to print borderless photos and documents, this is the standout printer to choose from.
- The Envy 6055 connects via the HP Smart App, which provides several ways to connect your computing devices, i.e., laptops, tablets, and smartphones, not only to the printer itself but also other useful options such as scan to or print from cloud sites, email, workflow profiles, and more.
- Standard connectivity interfaces, including USB, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct, allowing you to use your portable device’s camera to scan documents straight to AIO, local drive, or your favorite cloud site.
- The paper feeder consists of one 100-sheet tray that can also hold up to 10 envelopes or 40 sheets of premium photo paper.
- Affordable cost
- Good photo print
- Many connection methods, including wireless
- Easy to use and setup
- Prints and scans from anywhere
- Average print quality
Buy on Amazon
7. Pantum M6552NW Monochrome Multifunctional Printer
The Pantum M6552NW monochrome laser printer is what you need for high-quality and faster everyday printing. This ADF laser printer offers what other models can guarantee, from high-definition to fast printing of up to 22ppm, all in black and white. This printer makes it easy to undertake one-step wireless installation and enjoy direct printing.
Its paper input capacity stretches to 150-sheet paper; this helps improve printing efficiency without spending a lot of ink. This compact 3-in-1 printer is an excellent choice for home or small offices that seek to guarantee excellence to satisfy all printing requirements.
Are you still wondering why you need to buy this Pantum wireless printer model? Using this printer will enjoy instant and fast mobile or iPad printing once connected to Wi-Fi. This wireless printer makes it easy to AirPrint for iOS or makes the Pantum app quite incredible for Android OS.
You can imagine being able to print a 20,000-page maximum daily. There is much joy, and you will rest assured of increased productivity. In essence, with this printer, all your printing needs will be satisfied. Don’t forget that this printer offers up to 1200 dpi resolution making it easy to undertake office document direct printing using your mobile devices.
- Mobile printing Apps: the unit is equipped with convenient apps for mobile printing to ensure easy and simple wireless installation.
- 3-in-1 printer functionality: apart from printing, you can use the printer for scanning and copying from your devices, including laptop, smartphone, iPad, and others.
- One-step wireless installation: thanks to this feature which makes it perfect for all users. It can also be connected to Hi-speed USB and Wi-Fi.
- Versatile for printing, scanning, and copying
- Android and IOS compatible
- It comes with an automatic document feeder
- Widely compatible
- A bit noisy
Buy on Amazon
8. Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer
Are you looking for a distinctive designer inkjet printer? Stress no more. Get the Canon PIXMA MG3620. It is a compact, easy to carry, and reliable printer you can get in trendy colors, and the white model is a die-for design. This Canon printer promises mobile device printing, and it’s compatible with your iPad, iPhone, tablet, and Android smartphone.
What more? This model is what you need if looking for an easy and quick wireless printing setup. It’s OS compatible and exceptional on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista SP1, and other versions. You can also use it on Mac-20, Mac OS X v10.7.5.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 also promises an unparalleled wireless printing experience. This printer is fun and trendy, making it a great choice to print immense vibrant photos and documents. Before you pursue your printing chores, keep in mind that this printer offers matchless printing options.
You can AirPrint, Canon print, Google cloud print, NFC print, or undertake Mopria printing. It also comes with a compact, stylish, and space-saving design that will also fit your personality. You don’t need to worry about storing the printer. It’s a great addition to your home and small office. Place an order today and have a one-of-a-kind printer for producing sharp text documents and high-quality photos.
- With Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity: the device can be easily used on multiple PCs via an office network. Download the Canon PRINT app for printing from mobile devices. It supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
- Ideal for home and small business: With a large input tray for a wide variety of paper sizes, an exceptional price per print, and superb photo quality, this printer is excellent for home and small business use.
- Compact and lightweight: You can use the printer in several places simultaneously, carrying it with you – the device fits into a not too large bag and weighs no more than 5 kg with the cartridge.
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy wireless setup
- It comes with 4800 x 1200 maximum color dots per inch
- Easy to print from your Android, iPad, and tablet
- Not for commercial use
Buy on Amazon
9. Canon PIXMA TS5320 Printer
How can you share great printing experiences if you have never used a Canon PIXMA TS5320? This model is head and shoulders above other designs from the brand. It not only works as a wireless printing device, but it’s also a copier and scanner. This means you can undertake even demanding printing jobs regardless of your field of operations.
The model comes with a1.44” OLED display and LED status bar. This means you can easily navigate and view all the provided printing options or printer status. You will have a clear overview of the accurate color to use and the printer status information.
Like many other models from Canon, the PIXMA TS5320 features a stylish design that compactly fit any space and satisfies preferences. It is small enough to carry around when traveling, stored in your home, or kept on your office desk. You will find it in distinct colors from black, green, and pink, but white is the most dominant color designer among many customers.
It is designed for easy use, and you only need 2 cartridges for quality printouts. Its hybrid ink system makes it easy to print sharp text documents. And the fact that this printer is compatible with iPad, iPhone, Mac, you shouldn’t have second thoughts making it a number one choice.
- Key connectivity options include USB and Wi-Fi and multiple mobiles and cloud connectivity features, including AirPrint and Google Cloud Print for printing directly from specific Digital Canon cameras.
- A versatile printer as it prints documents, scans, and makes copies, but for the most part, it’s just convenience – it’s essentially a photo printer.
- The printer includes a wireless module and comes with Canon PRINT software that supports access to the device from an Android or iOS smartphone. For example, you can immediately send a scanned document to friends on the social network.
- Decent print quality
- Lightweight and compact
- Strong mobile device support
- Borderless printing capabilities
- Auto duplexer
- It doesn’t support an SD card or USB thumb drive
- Lacks ADF
Buy on Amazon
10. Lexmark C3224dw Color Laser Printer
Your search for wireless or Bluetooth printers for iPad won’t be that satisfying if you don’t add Lexmark C3224dw to your wish list. It is a uniquely designed best wireless printer for iPad that offers more than what meets the eye. Its distinctive style and color design might grasp your attention at first glance.
But wait until you go through its key specifications and features. The Lexmark C3224dw color laser printer has an output that works efficiently. It is capable of printing up to 24 pages per minute. In addition, it comes with a 1GHz dual-core process for unparalleled wireless printing performance.
Probably you have never heard about two-sided printing. This is a feature that the Lexmark C3224dw printer offers with much ease ensuring high-quality and sharp printouts. You will have a secure printer model you can use anywhere without any worries. It comes with Lexmark’s full-spectrum security design that will keep your documents and all information safe.
Any data on the device and stored over the network will be protected against any likely security breach. The wireless setup is fast and easy, making it convenient to print from different mobile devices. What more is in store for you? Ethernet and USB connectivity is also available for all users, or use the Lexmark mobile print app for more printing options. Lastly, Lexmark C3224dw color laser printer is an environmentally friendly model you won’t regret investing in.
- In addition to built-in USB and Ethernet ports, the device is equipped with Mopria and AirPrint technologies and built-in Wi-Fi, allowing authorized users to easily print from mobile devices using the Lexmark Mobile Print app.
- Automatic two-sided printing is standard, and the built-in energy-saving mode switches from sleep mode to printing mode and back again without additional settings.
- With smart ways of working, you get a low total cost, making your tasks more efficient. What’s more, mobile solutions provide the flexibility and convenience of important printing documents.
- Lightweight and compact
- East to use
- Supports mobile printing
- Wireless connectivity options
- It doesn’t come with a touchscreen
Buy on Amazon
Best Wireless Printer for iPad Buying Guide
If you are planning to buy a wireless printer, you should consider some factors. Some factors will make you choose the best wireless printer for the iPad. They include connectivity, security, connecting more equipment due to compatibility with operating systems, etc.
The fundamental aspect is to be well aware of the compatibility with mobile applications that you can use, both for Android and IOS. They are handy for sending documents and images in a simple and fast way without a computer connection.
With the increase of using mobile devices, there is a wide range of possibilities. The equipment you use must be mobile compatible, as many Wi-Fi printers offer today.
Connectivity and Wi-Fi Direct
It’s essential to keep track of what connectivity options you have. Interestingly, it has not only Wi-Fi but also the ability to connect via a network cable. Thus, you will have one more opportunity, for example, to connect computers.
You can also observe what type of Wi-Fi connection it supports and Wi-Fi Direct compatibility to make it easier to send documents and print them without using a router.
Compatible with Multiple Operating Systems
There are a lot of operating systems that you can use. You can have a mobile IOS, an Android tablet, a Windows 10 desktop, and, for example, a macOS laptop.
Therefore, it is attractive that it has excellent compatibility with major operating systems and that you have no problem connecting and using a Wi-Fi printer.
Any device with a wireless connection must be secured appropriately. Before purchasing a Wi-Fi printer, you must make sure that it has sufficient security to prevent hacking of your equipment.
For example, you should see that it has an IP filter, IPsec (a protocol for securing Internet Protocol communications), and WPA2-PSK encryption.
How to Connect iPad to Printer
First, you need to make sure your printer is iPad compatible. Almost always, a manual is included with the printer, which contains such information. If there is none, you can find out everything about your iPad on the official resource of the “apple” company on the network.
Install the Product on Wireless Networks.
This procedure for the printer will be different – depending on the manufacturer. You also need to carefully study the manual to see how to perform the necessary actions correctly.
Install the Printer Driver on the PC or Laptop
Next, you need to open the printer driver on a PC or laptop. Be sure to install it before printing. Please note that not all products have these settings. But several elements are always available, and you need to turn them on before printing anything using a network printer.
Turn on the Tablet Wi-Fi.
The next step is to turn on Wi-Fi on the tablet and connect to the same network as the printer. Now you need to open any software that has an exchange symbol with arrows as an icon.
Choose the Device
Choose what you want to print by connecting a printer to the iPad. The latter will pop up in the list of available devices.
You can print. You need to click on the printer, select the number of copies, and click the appropriate button.
How to Use Wireless Printer with iPad
Want to print directly (wirelessly) from your iPad or iPhone without connecting your Mac at all? Not a problem.
AirPrint wireless printing technology lets you print wirelessly from your iOS device to any AirPrint-enabled printer. Even if your printer does not support AirPrint, third-party applications will allow you to do this.
In this feature, we’ll show you how to print from your iPad or iPhone to almost any printer, wirelessly or over the network using AirPrint.
Step 1: Connect the Printer.
First of all, connect the printer to your preferred Wi-Fi network. Make sure your iOS device and AirPrint printer are on the same network. And rest assured that your device is within reach.
Step 2: Open the Application
Now open the application that allows you to print the document and click the Share button → On the sharing page, click on the Print option.
Step 3: Select Your Printer.
You need to click on “Select Printer” on the next screen and then select your printer.
Step 4: Adjust the Printer Settings.
Then adjust the print settings according to your requirements- some copies, page range, single-sided / double-sided, black and white or color, etc.
Step 5: Print
Finally, click on Print in the upper right corner.
What Wireless Printer Is Compatible With iPad?
Overview of printers compatible with iPad
- HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer
- HP ENVY 6055 Printer
- Pantum M6552NW Monochrome Multifunctional Printer
- HP OfficeJet 200 Portable Printer
- HP OfficeJet 250 Portable Printer
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer
- Lexmark C3224dw Color Laser Printer
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Printer
- Canon PIXMA TS5320 Printer
- HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer
Can A Wireless Printer Be Used with An iPad?
Yes. An iPad can print to any AirPrint-enabled printer. Most wireless printers are equipped with the AirPrint feature making printing easier. You only need to make sure the iPad app and printer share the same Wi-Fi network.
How Do I Set Up a Wireless Printer for an iPad?
- Power on your printer
- Open the iPad app you want to print from, such as Safari
- Tap “Share” ion then ” Print” icon
- Select AirPrint-enabled printer
- Choose the number of copies
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
Can You Print From An IPad?
Yes. You need to use Airprint technology to print to a printer from apps such as Photos and Safari. You should also ensure the iPad and the printer are on the same Wi-Fi network.
Are All Wireless Printers AirPrint?
Almost all popular printer models come with the Airprint feature. The feature allows you to print full-quality photos and documents from iPad, iPhone, Mac, or iPod without installing additional software.
Today, a wireless printer is not a luxury item but a necessary technical device that allows you to perform essential tasks in one click. Printers have come a long way since they were heavy, bulky, and ugly. These devices are becoming wireless in the modern world – they can be controlled remotely from a personal computer and a smartphone.
With the best wireless printer for iPad, you don’t just have the freedom to install them almost anywhere without worrying about flexible cables throughout the building – this also means you can connect wireless devices such as smartphones and tablets and print from them. This means that they are much better adapted to modern life, where many of us use these devices to work on.