Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Topdeblogs!
These terms and conditions outline the rules -and regulations for the use of Topdeblogs’s Website, located at https://topdeblogs.com/.
By accessing this -website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use -Topdeblogs if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions -stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy -Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the personal touch log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. -“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or -“Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, -acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to -the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the -Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with -and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or -other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as -interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Topdeblogs and/or its licensors own -the intellectual property rights for all material on Topdeblogs. All intellectual property rights are -reserved. You may access this from Topdeblogs for your own personal use subjected to -restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Topdeblogs
- -Sell, rent or sub-license material from Topdeblogs
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Topdeblogs
- -Redistribute content from Topdeblogs
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to -post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Topdeblogs does -not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. -Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Topdeblogs,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments -reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. -To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Topdeblogs shall not be liable for the -Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result -of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this -website.
Topdeblogs reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can lead to be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
-You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our -website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do -not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of -any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or -otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be i was solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful -activity.
You hereby grant Topdeblogs a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize -others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all -forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to -our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory -distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to -the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit -organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our -Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to -other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way -deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party -and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking -party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types -of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other -groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- -educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we elect that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves the day past our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records -with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates -the absence of Topdeblogs; and (d) the link is in the context of general -resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the -link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, -endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) -fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of -the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our -website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Topdeblogs. Please include your -name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, -a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, at the present time list of the URLs on our site to which you would like -to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our -Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the -uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of -our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of -content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Topdeblogs’s logo or other artwork we will allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval -and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in in anyway the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall and do not fret hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to offer protection to and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. -No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene -or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation -of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
-We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular -link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website -upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and -it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree they aren’t bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links -from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive -for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We -will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so the previous day respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on -this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do -we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the internet sites is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by -applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and by means of of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our for your beloved liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your -liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in by any means that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our for the one that you love liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and -prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are -subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, -including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As to last up to the website and the information and services on the website are provided at no cost charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of -any nature.