- 1. Design Toscano The Bishop’s Church Key Corkscrew and Bottle Opener
- 2. BOJ Professional Wall-mounted Corkscrew
- 3. Wild Eye Fashion Corkscrew
- 4. Suck UK Legless Corkscrew Pirate Bottle Opener
- 5. Monopol Two-prong Cork Puller
- 6. True by True Fabrications Penguin Shaped Corkscrew Wine Opener
- 7. Oster Electric Wine Bottle Opener
- 8. Oxo Steel CorkPull Wine Opener/Corkscrew
- 9. Alessi Anna G.
- 10. Engraved Wood Fish Corkscrew
- 11. Personalized Wooden Bottle Opener and Wine Corkscrew
- 12. Alessi Parrot Sommelier-Style Corkscrew
- 13. Refrigerator Magnet Waiters Corkscrew
- 14. Design Toscano Cat Bottle Opener with Corkscrew Tail
- 15. Fred and Friends ROBOTTLE Bottle Opener
- 16. Boston Warehouse Bluebird Corkscrew
- 17. Sir Perky Wine Corkscrew
Are you still using the same corkscrew you’ve had since college? Maybe you haven’t graduated from the $3.00 purchase you made in that gas station? Or maybe you just need something else to make you smile when opening a bottle of wine (as if the wine alone wasn’t enough).
On this list, we’ve gathered some of the sleekest, silliest, and straight up stupid corkscrews for your perusing pleasure. Some are completely functional and may change your life, while others may just make your friends laugh on Wine Wednesday. Either way, take these corkscrews in, and make them a part of your family.
1. Design Toscano The Bishop’s Church Key Corkscrew and Bottle Opener
Open bottles with great stealth using this Bishop’s key corkscrew. The little cover comes off to reveal the corkscrew, so you can always unlock the door to your favorite wine.
2. BOJ Professional Wall-mounted Corkscrew
While a little pricier, installing this on the wall of your home bar will take you from zero to 100 on the professional level. Its rustic look and ease of use will make you the shining star behind the bar.
3. Wild Eye Fashion Corkscrew
Some may say leopard print is tacky, however we say this corkscrew is ready for a party. Nothing screams, ‘I may drink from a glass, but I can do bad all by myself’ better than this corkscrew.
4. Suck UK Legless Corkscrew Pirate Bottle Opener
This bottle opener is not only perfect for your six-year old’s pirate-themed birthday party, but will also take you to the grapey-treasure you crave. X marks the spot, and so does wine.
5. Monopol Two-prong Cork Puller
This one may look intimidating, but it is definitely worth the effort to learn how it works. The corkscrew not only removes the cork without breaking it apart, but is also pocket-sized and will make your friends jealous of your bottle opening skills.
6. True by True Fabrications Penguin Shaped Corkscrew Wine Opener
The perfect gift for your favorite penguin-obsessed friend, this corkscrew is also ready to step up to the iceberg and open a bottle for you.
7. Oster Electric Wine Bottle Opener
In the span of electric corkscrews, a lot of them are really expensive. However this one is reasonably priced and using it is extremely effortless. It also claims to open about 30 bottles on one charge, which we rebuttal by saying ‘challenge accepted.’
8. Oxo Steel CorkPull Wine Opener/Corkscrew
Just like Kimmy Schmidt kept turning the crank, when using this corkscrew all you have to do is keep turning in the same direction to remove the cork. It’s so easy, even your aunt who has had a few glasses too many could figure it out.
9. Alessi Anna G.
More of a conversation piece than a corkscrew, this beauty is actually modeled after the designer’s girlfriend. While a bit on the pricey side, this will make everyone’s head turn as you pop open your favorite vino.
10. Engraved Wood Fish Corkscrew
Just like you don’t always have to drink white wine when eating fish, you can use this corkscrew on any bottle of wine you please. With different patterns available, gifting this would go just swimmingly.
11. Personalized Wooden Bottle Opener and Wine Corkscrew
Straight and to the point are the highlights of this corkscrew. It has all the tools you need, and is engraved for ultimate personalization.
12. Alessi Parrot Sommelier-Style Corkscrew
The price tag may shock you, but this Alessi corkscrew is not only adorable with the parrot silhouette, but also extremely functional.
13. Refrigerator Magnet Waiters Corkscrew
The wine shape of this corkscrew is exceptionally cute, but the real selling feature is the magnet attached to the back that will save you from losing your corkscrew when you need it most.
14. Design Toscano Cat Bottle Opener with Corkscrew Tail
Contrary to popular belief, black cats are good luck. Especially when the cat’s tail opens up your favorite bottle of wine.
15. Fred and Friends ROBOTTLE Bottle Opener
Domo Arigato Mr. Robato. Reviews say you must be gentle with this little guy or he may snap, but he’s the perfect gift that will be sure to bring a smile to the recipient’s face.
16. Boston Warehouse Bluebird Corkscrew
Boston Warehouse is known for making zany products that are actually functional, and this corkscrew doesn’t stray away from that.
17. Sir Perky Wine Corkscrew
This corkscrew is definitely something… special. While we do not recommend using this to open a bottle of wine as it will most likely break, this is a perfect gift to have up your sleeve for ‘White Elephants’ and gift exchanges alike.