- 10 Best Printer for Vinyl Stickers Reviews- 2021
- 1. HP ENVY 5055
- HP Envy 5055 Important Features
- 2. Epson EcoTank ET-2750
- Epson EcoTank ET-2750 Key Features
- 3. Canon TS9120
- TS9120 Important Features
- 4. HP OfficeJet 5255
- HP OfficeJet 5255 Important Features
- 5. Brother VC-500W
- Brother VC-500W Important Features
- 6. Epson WorkForce WF-7710
- WorkForce WF-7710 Important Features
- 7. Canon Pixma iX6820
- Canon Pixma iX6820 Important Features
- 8. Brother MFC-J895DW
- Brother MFC-J895DW Important Features
- 9. Epson SureColor P600
- Epson SureColor P600 Important Features
- 10. Canon Pixma Pro-100
- Canon Pixma Pro-100 Important Features
- Best Printer for Vinyl Stickers Buying Guide
- The Printing Speed
- The Cost
- The Resolution
- Ease of Use
- The Bottom Line
Whereas printing the best vinyl stickers shouldn’t be hard, some people have problems doing it. This is because most of them fail or make mistakes when picking their best printer for vinyl stickers.
If you are a first-time buyer or a return buyer who previously made mistakes, we hope to help you through this guide.
Here we will focus on the best printer for vinyl stickers and, at the end of it, tell you what you should think about when choosing one. Kindly be attentive as we try to help.
Our Favorite Printer for Vinyl Stickers
10 Best Printer for Vinyl Stickers Reviews- 2021
1. HP ENVY 5055
Bring the best printer for vinyl stickers, a wireless printer with you on the go, and print right from your smartphone or tablet with this powerful HP ENVY 5055 wireless printing machine.
With both an Ethernet and a Wi-Fi connection, you can easily connect this printer to your network at home or office. The printer is always online by connecting to your existing wireless infrastructure, perfect for continuous remote printing.
HP ENVY 5055V printer is best to do several tasks like printing important data through a portable device and sending and receiving MMS and email without connecting with a wire.
Printing is easy on your wallet with HP Instant Ink. No contracts or commitments, just pay-as-you-go. HP ENVY 5055 innovative technology monitors your printings, so there’s no guessing when ink will run out.
It’s the HP Smart App that lets you easily order more any time, and you can choose optional Original HP ink and paper from the top brands you trust most.
HP Envy 5055 Important Features
- Wireless connection – Wi-Fi, BT
- HP Smart App included
- HP Instant Ink – get 2 months free
- Hardware warranty – up to 12 months
- Printing speed – 10 ppm and 7 ppm for black and color respectively
- Consumes little space
- Offer reliable quality
- Allows wireless connection so that you can print from your comfort
- Can serve other purposes e.g. faxing, scanning, etc.
- The printing speed may not be suitable for commercial purposes
Buy on Amazon
2. Epson EcoTank ET-2750
The Epson EcoTank ET-2750 is packed with exclusive technologies and features for uncompromising printing from the first page to the last. The machine prints up to 2,400 pages without a replacement cartridge or optional XL ink tank models up to 5,500 pages.
With this best commercial printer for vinyl stickers, users can browse the Internet, scan and share photos from the comfort of their homes. Furthermore, it enhances documents, calendars, and more while you print directly onto CDs and DVDs or use the auto document feeder that can accommodate several pages at once. The compact size makes it perfect for all spaces.
The All-in-One laser printer for vinyl stickers is an easy-to-use compact printer, scanner, and copier. Besides being Energy Star qualified and fast at printing, the Epson EcoTank ET-2750 does 2-sided printing automatically and has a built-in Ethernet port for networking or direct computer connection.
What’s more, is that the device comes with Epson Connect, which allows you to print from laptops, desktop computers (PC or Mac), smartphones (iPad included), tablets (Android tablets included), eReaders, and even Apple’s iTunes, plus online services such as Google Docs, etc.
One thing worth noting about the printer is that it cannot print using non-Epson Inks. The manufacturer warns you against using such inks, and they state clearly that you are solely responsible for any damage caused by your hardware.
Epson EcoTank ET-2750 Key Features
- Maximum Print Resolution: (5760 x 1440) optimized dpi
- Auto duplex
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- Cartridge free printing
- OS – Window and Mac
- No dealing with inks anymore
- Prints on both sides of the sheet to save on paper usage
- Warranty duration of up to 12 months – meant to boost your confidence
- The Epson printer for vinyl stickers can print from any compatible device without using cords
- You CANNOT use other inks if not the one recommended by the manufacturer.
- If you do, you risk damaging the machine and the repair cost would be entirely yours.
Buy on Amazon
3. Canon TS9120
We were surprised to discover that great printers don’t have to cost a fortune in our ongoing quest to find the best printer for vinyl.
If you’re willing to forego extra bells and whistles like built-in Wi-Fi, the Canon TS9120 machine is one of our top overall performers. Its reliable quality output is fast and accurate, and its printing speed of 33 PPM will keep a small office or workgroup humming.
In addition, the best inkjet printer for vinyl stickers delivers superb functionality with extended input options and a new 5.0″ Touch Screen display. Users can use the touch panel LCD for touch controls to select from various printing modes such as borderless printing, poster creation, image editing, and multi-select images for printing or editing together.
And for greater convenience, the Canon TS9120 is also equipped with memory transmission, allowing you to send faxes later simply. You will be able to Fax up to 10 pages per minute and store 99 pages in memory.
Being easy to set up and use—the best printer for printing vinyl stickers is ready to go in minutes.
Finally, this best commercial printer for vinyl stickers is an excellent choice for users who need a high volume of color prints but don’t want the expense of adding a large color laser printer.
TS9120 Important Features
- Up to 6 color
- Document removal reminder
- 5.0 LCD touchscreen
- Print resolution – (4800 x 1200)”
- Support both Wi-Fi and BT printing
- Offers various colors so that you have some degrees of choice
- It lets you print from your comfort – this is possible as it has both BT and Wi-Fi connectivity
- It’s multipurpose
- It lets you store your files safely on SD cards, USB, CDs, etc.
- It can be expensive for some aspiring users
Buy on Amazon
4. HP OfficeJet 5255
Smart, compact, and easy to use, the HP OfficeJet 5255 is perfect for your home office as it delivers speed and print quality in black, white, and color.
Its automatic duplex printing saves paper so that you can lower your printing costs by up to 50%. It prints up to 10,000 pages per month for fewer ink cartridge changes to make it even better.
For a complete printing solution for your home office, this printer comes with the optional Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that supports up to 35 sheets so you can easily scan, fax, and copy too.
The Easy touchscreen navigation keeps your focus on work, not flipping pages or searching through manuals. As a result, you can be more productive on your other demanding issues.
Designed to be your print, copy, and scan workhorse for the busy home or small office, this best printer for printing vinyl stickers is a compact color laser printer that’s exceptionally easy to use.
It features HP Smart technology with Instant-on Technology, which means it powers up fast and prints right away.
With HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, just set it where you need it and forget about it—your printer will power down when not in use to help save energy and money.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Important Features
- Auto on/off technology
- HP smart App included
- 12-month warranty duration
- HP Instant Ink delivery
- Features automated docs feeder with up to 35 page
- Free doorstep ink delivery is available
- Saves on printing costs – it prints on either side of the paper
- Warranty duration instill confidence in you
- Easy to operate with LCD
- Some people have a hard time using the printer
Buy on Amazon
5. Brother VC-500W
The Brother VC-500W portable all-in-one machine is great for the whole family. It allows you to print, scan, and copy from anywhere without connecting to a computer or laptop.
Plus, print with a wider range of compatible papers, including presentations, greeting cards, photo paper, envelopes, and more. It also lets you add a personal touch with your favorite colors and fonts giving you the versatility needed for unlimited printing possibilities.
And with a low cost of only .07 cents per page and reduced greenhouse gases, it performs better as both an environmentally friendly product and an economical one.
Be as creative as possible with their Color Label Editor – all-in-one label software that lets you create vibrant and colorful labels. With Brother VC-500W best inkjet printer for printing vinyl stickers, you can access a library of thousands of brilliant designs or create a design from scratch using different fonts, frames, patterns, graphics, and more.
Also, Print from AirPrint enabled apps directly to the printing machine. Use your Apple device’s camera to take a photo of anything you want on a label – it can be as simple as your handwriting. Then print from the AirPrint enabled app wirelessly.
Brother VC-500W Important Features
- Color Label Editor – that allow you to bring out your best
- Features water-resistant durable Zink papers
- Wireless connection – via Wi-Fi or Wireless direct
- Zero ink technology
- OS – Both Mac and OS
- Compact to fit even small spaces
- Lightweight to enhance portability
- Superior quality prints
- Delivery costs are not included in the overall printer costs.
Buy on Amazon
6. Epson WorkForce WF-7710
Perfection in a home office doesn’t happen overnight. You need the best printer for vinyl stickers that will grow with you so that you’re always ready for the next big project.
The WorkForce WF-7710 multi-task printer has the features to help you get more completed at home or in small business settings.
Its 250-sheet input tray holds a stack of paper to store up to 20 sheets of photo paper or up to 10 for envelopes. Plus, the extra-large color touchscreen (4.3”) lets you focus on printing without worrying about complicated controls.
The ultra-productive WorkForce WF-7710 automatically produces borderless color prints using PrecisionCore technology. Therefore, you can count on it to produce professional business documents and marketing materials quickly and economically, saving you time and money.
Furthermore, the WF-7710 is easy to share with features such as a fast network connection and built-in wired networking.
WorkForce WF-7710 Important Features
- 4.3” touch screen
- Input tray capacity – 250 pages
- Printing speed – up to 8.7 ppm and 6 ppm for black and color respectively
- Wireless networking and printing – yes
- PrecisionCore technology for borderless prints
- Easy to set up and use thanks to the 4.3” touch screen
- Offers borderless printing
- Remote printing – yes
- It can be complicated for newbies
Buy on Amazon
7. Canon Pixma iX6820
The Canon Pixma iX6820 printing machine can supply you with a range of different sizes and is equipped with a touch screen to help you do so with ease.
Rather than spending time trying to learn how to operate the best printer for printing vinyl stickers, point, click and select your preferred setting.
Not only does it look incredible, but it also offers a wide range of print choices, including wallet size as well as (6 x 4) or (11 x 17)” spreadsheets inches prints.
It features innovative features such as a large capacity paper holder, automatic sheet feeder, printable CD/DVD case, and ink droplet technology that delivers superb photo enlargements.
On top of that, it also comes with the My Image Garden software that lets you organize photos in one convenient place so you can create photo works of art.
The PIXMA iX6820 gives you crisp, clear prints up to,lab-quality while an Auto Duplex printing feature automatically prints on both sides of the page without the messy manual flipping of most two-sided printers.
Moreover, the best printer for printing vinyl stickers is packed with a rich feature set, including an Easy-PhotoPrint app that lets you make photo gifts like calendars or collages.
Plus, you can install Creative Park Premium software for limitless printing possibilities and Canon Eco Driver technology that helps minimize ink consumption. The ink tank system is placed close to the print head so you can print longer and even print directly.
Canon Pixma iX6820 Important Features
- Features Easy-PhotoPrint App – meant to help you achieve more
- Canon Eco Driver technology – help to regulate the consumption of ink
- Up to 5 ink tanks
- High resolution – of up to 9600 x 2400
- OS – both Mac and Window
- This is the best commercial printer for vinyl stickers as if offerquality prints – this can be attributed to its high resolution
- Compatible with most smart devices such as tablets, laptops smartphones, etc.
- Saves on ink consumption thanks to the advanced canon eco-driver technology
- Offers up to 5 inks so that you chose what pleases you
- Some users of reported delays in delivery
Buy on Amazon
8. Brother MFC-J895DW
Packaged beautifully for an eye-catching display, this best commercial printer for vinyl stickers will attract customers with its combination of the white casing and black accents. Everything from the buttons to the paper feeder matches the theme, making it simple to identify different features.
And it’s straightforward for everyone to learn how to use this printer selection for vinyl stickers with just a few quick tests right on the spot. If you are wondering why you should go for it, consider the following:
The Brother’s MFC-J895DW is made to be easy to use, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced photo enthusiast. You can set up the wireless network connection in just a few clicks when using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button, scan the QR code on your router, and set the passcode.
And you’ll be able to print wirelessly with ease from smartphones, tablets, laptops, or any Wi-Fi-enabled device with a compatible app for printing.
In addition, a user can access the Amazon Dash Replenishment dashboard. With this access, one can rest assured that their printer will never run low on ink or toner as their cloud-based system will automatically reorder and deliver your next cartridge at lightning speed to avoid costly downtime.
Finally, its One-touch connections to the devices you use most remove the hassle of complicated setup. Tap your NFC-enabled mobile device on the machine, and the printer setup is complete.
Brother MFC-J895DW Important Features
- Automated ink supply
- Cloud connectivity – print for Google, cloud drive
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB, and Wireless
- Printing speed – 12 ppm
- Duplex – automatic
- You never have to worry about running out of inks
- The printing speed is quite fair for small and home-based businesses
- Automatic duplex ensures you have no wastage of time and resources
- Cloud connectivity eliminates the need to use wires in your space
- Some users have reported poor customer services when using this best inkjet printer for vinyl stickers
Buy on Amazon
9. Epson SureColor P600
The above is a superior printer with all of the advanced technology and features you could need. It is suitable for large-scale commercial print jobs where quality, speed, and output consistency are essential for your business.
The best printer for vinyl stickers is great for photographers and designers who strive for quality that can’t be compromised.
More so, the machine delivers professional-quality photo prints in up to 9 colors. Its unique four-color process system produces stunning, lifelike images ideal for photographic applications, creative art printing, and high-end digital proofing.
Built with a robust metal frame and the latest generation of Epson UltraChrome™ ink technology, it also meets the strictest fade resistance standards required by the professional printing industry.
Also, it is a versatile and reliable printer. From any studio to a large office or classroom, this printer will handle your most demanding jobs.
With a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi and ink droplets as small as 2 picoliters, plus extended color gamut support, you won’t have to worry about a poor finish.
The P600 has an automatic double-sided printing feature and up to six individual ink cartridges. A built-in scanner works with a built-in fax machine to offer high-quality scanning and faxing capability without wires attached.
Epson SureColor P600 Important Features
- Automatic duplex
- Combines printing, scanning, and faxing functionality
- Support up to 9 colors
- Different media types
- Support wireless technology
- Choose between 9 colors to bring out the best prints
- Allows you to print a wide range of media on different papers
- Allows you to print from your smart devices
- Gives quality prints
- Free ink delivery
- The customer care desk needs some improvements
Buy on Amazon
10. Canon Pixma Pro-100
The Canon Pixma Pro-100 is a large format professional quality printer with the versatility and speed you need to crank out stunningly large print jobs, on various paper types, in a matter of minutes. And it’s easy to use, too!
Besides, the best inkjet printer for vinyl stickers is a professional-level, photo-centric printer that allows any level of user to produce high-quality images.
This workhorse prints on standard 8″ x 10″ paper and even larger 13″ x 19″ sheets for projects of almost any size. Whether you’re a professional photographer, hobbyist, or simply a photo fan, the Pixma Pro-100 will give you instant quality results with its 2400×4800 dpi FINE print head, 8 color inks, and wide color gamut capability.
Finally, the printer features multiple functions, including photo printing on various media, printing on paper cards, and achieving high-quality digital duplications.
Canon Pixma Pro-100 Important Features
- Printing Resolution – up to (2400×4800) dpi
- 8 Dye-based
- Auto sheet feeder capacity – 250 pages
- Built-in Wi-Fi:
- Built-in CD & DVD Printing
- Print directly from your smart devices
- Choose between 8 colors to perfect your project
- It enables you to save your prints on a USB, SD card or send them to emails
- You no longer have to rely on cables
- Some people received open boxes while others missed the user guide manual
Buy on Amazon
Best Printer for Vinyl Stickers Buying Guide
Whether you’re buying a printer for the first time, upgrading your current model, or shopping for a second one for a different location, our best inkjet printer for printing vinyl stickers will walk you through the process.
The Printing Speed
It’s a foregone conclusion that the faster your printer prints, the more points you’ll get done in a day. Printing speed is crucial to any company looking to get the most for their money.
When shopping for the best printer for vinyl stickers, you’ll find a wide range of prices. But where is it written that you have to spend lots of money on a good quality printer?
The sensible way is to shop smart. To determine how much you are paying for the best inkjet printer for printing vinyl stickers, you must look at the total running cost. This includes all expenses related to purchasing the printer: tax, shipping, setup, and software costs-even the cost of your time!
The quality of your prints is determined by the resolution of the cheapest printer for vinyl stickers in question. In this case, the higher the resolution, the better. As a result, you should go for a higher resolution printer.
If you are looking to achieve more printing tasks, then go for a multipurpose printer. A good one should help you print, scan, and fax documents.
Ease of Use
The best brother printer for vinyl stickers should be easy to use. Such a printer should have a responsive interface such as an LCD touchscreen to make your work easier.
The Bottom Line
Buying the best printer for vinyl stickers has never been easier. With our comprehensive printer for vinyl sticker reviews, we hope you can, as of now, navigate through the entire process with ease. Give any choices a trial and see how your business can go to the next levels.